Thursday, February 2, 2017

To lock up or not!

It feel like it has been forever since the first chastity cage was ordered for hubby... It doesn't just feel like it, it really has been quite awhile. We ordered the first one towards the beginning of December.

The first one we received was an adventure, hilarious yet scary as hell at the same time! It was a metal one that didn't come with an adjustable cock ring. It took hubby forfrickenever to get his balls into it... once that was done we put the metal cage on and attempted to line it up to lock the built in lock. Unfortunately, it wasn't properly lined up and so it locked but WOULD NOT UNLOCK!!!!!

So many many thoughts go through your mind when your hubby is locked in a metal chastity cage and you can't figure out how to get it to unlock. Do you call the fire department? Go to the ER? Try to use bolt cutters on this snug fitting cage and hope and pray you don't cut his cock in the process!?!?!? At times I wanted to cry and after God only knows how long it kind of became comical! All we could do was laugh. Im not sure how I finally got the lock to line up but I did and we were able to get it off. During that we learned two things: first we definitely needed a bigger cock ring part for his balls or one that was two pieces and second we wanted one WITHOUT a built in lock that couldn't just be cut off in an emergency! That one found it new home in the back of the dresser drawer...

Yesterday the second one arrived, it was a white silicone style. I was beyond excited to get him on lockdown so he'd have a constant reminder of who he is devoted to. But I figured it was so closed to Valentine's Day maybe I'd just wait, have a special dinner and one last hoorah before he gets his orgasms denied for a while.

That idea lasted one day! By the time he got home from work I was so curious about how it fit that I told him we were going to put it on tonight instead. He fussed and fought to get the stretchy (not so stretchy) cockering base piece in place around his balls and cock. He finally managed that but not without a great deal of effort. Next, we got the cock holder, plastic strap, button tab, and lock in place. There is no way I could have managed that alone.

Presto! MY COCK was all locked up tight ... or was it? I noticed that as I teased him he could get a hard on but it would cause discomfort and make his balls turn purple. I told him I thought the style could be manipulated in such a way that he could take his cock out and masturbate, which defeated the entire purpose of it in the first place. He disagreed, until about 20 minutes later when I hear him say, "Ut Oh!" and laugh as he pulled the covers back to say he could indeed pull his cock out if he wanted. GRRRRR!

In any case we decide to leave that one on for the night and the next day at work just to see how it works out. I told him the official day would still be Valentine's Day after a nice dinner and some play.

About an hour after he fell asleep he was laying on his stomach when he rolled over and started saying "Oh ouch, it hurts!" I asked him if he wanted me to unlock it and he said, "Yes it is pinching bad." I got the key and unlocked it but he still had to get his hard cock out of the cage. It was not an easy task. He finally managed to do it... as he gets more awake he starts telling me about this dream he was having about being on an "ADULT" vacation at a resort that catered to the lifestyle and he was stuck in his cage as I was making friends with the guys that ran the place. No wonder he was hard!

So, now we wait for yet another style cage to arrive (two more are on the way) to see if one of them will work out. I just want that cock locked down tight! Why is it such a challenge!?

No comments:

Post a Comment