Thursday, January 26, 2017

"I want a cock cage to prove my love for you"

If you asked me a month ago if I thought I'd have my hubby of 6 years locked up neat and tidy in a chastity cage I would have answered a very swift "NO!" I'm not even sure at this point how or when this all started. For me this is a very new concept, for him it is something I believe has been the center of a lot of his sexual fantasies.

He confided in me late one night while we were laying in bed that he never wanted me to have a single moment of doubt regarding his love and devotion for me. A good friend had recently been asked for a divorce, out of the blue, by her husband. I think that got both of us thinking how important it was to remained focused on our love for each other. He explained that he wanted me to lock him up so there would never be a question about him cheating. I was on board having been a woman that trusted a man and was hurt by his infidelity.

Within a few days he was sharing different styles of cages he had found on Amazon. We settled on one and placed the order. Then the waiting began. It felt like it would never get here. In the mean time his cock became my obsession. I went from wanting sex once a week to thinking about him and his cock most of my waking moments. I was having him jerk off for me nightly and sometimes even more than once in an evening. Together we were learning about edging, and ruined orgasms.

We have dabbled in and out of the lifestyle for 10 years. It started with going to sex parties regularly. We mainly played with each other with the exception of sex with another man and giving a blow job while hubby was fucking me. We often had oral sex and fucked in front of others and especially loved the dark room. But my favorite part was watching... I guess that makes me a voyeur. We met up with a businessman that was staying at a hotel and we had a great time playing. I had never done anything like that before and I was both scared to death and excited at the same time. We have been playing with this other couple for over two years, just recently though, only the wife because the husband was no longer around. I feel like that has been a bonus for him always having two women, two warm mouths, two dripping wet pussies and four boobs... but I could be wrong because now that I think about it, that was twice the work for him! I have thoroughly enjoyed my one on one time with the wife though. We both started out as bi-curious and now we both admit we are bi because of how much we enjoy playing with each other.

I'm not exactly sure when hubby approached me about fucking other men. He has ALWAYS enjoyed seeing me with other men, even 10 years later bringing up how hot it was to watch me suck on that big cock while he was fucking me. He tells me all the time how he'd love to see me being fucked or giving head to another man. So, I shouldn't have been surprised when he suggested we start working on getting some well hung men vetted. I was apprehensive at first because he has always satisfied me sexually. But the more we talked about it, and the more he reassured me he was ok with it, the better I felt about finding some men to fill me up.

I posted an ad on craigslist. Holy wow did it get A LOT of responses. I was shocked at the amount of real men that would send you pictures of not only their face but their cocks! I was overwhelmed. I weeded through and finally narrowed it down to about 5 men that I found interesting and began corresponding with each.

In the mean time, hubby and I were constantly horny. We had sex or he masturbated for me every single day. Sometimes he would masturbate several times in a row at my request. He was learning the art of ruining orgasms. I was studying my book about how to become a good keyholder. I was getting super excited about the thought of tease & denial and couldn't wait for his cage to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment